Try our On Line Reservation System!If you have any questions or to make reservations please give us a call at 386-294-2510 or my cell 727-457-3924 (my cell doesn’t come in to good inside the lodge so leave a message on the lodge number for the fastest response). I am sorry but we don’t take reservations by e-mail. I will answer any questions by e-mail.
New Swimming Pool complex is OPEN!!!
*************************Summer Hours 9am to Dusk **********************************
Winter Hours noon to Dusk. Pool complex is closed if day time high does not reach 60 degrees.
Check in 2:00 pm Check out 11:00 am
Pet Fee $10.00 per stay in Lodging rooms. No charge for pets in the campground
Cancellations can be made up to 7 days prior to stay. Any Cancellations less than 7 days will be charged for 1 day. Cancellations 24 hours or less will be charged for 2 days. All cancellations must be made by phone. 386-294-2510
Primitive/per site: $20.00
Electric and water: $30.00 daily, $137.50 weekly
Full hook-up 30 amp: $35.00 daily, $150.00 weekly
New RV Resort Open!!!
Full hook-up 50 amp Sat. TV: $40 a night, $175 weekly, $350 + Electric monthly
Free Wifi at the lodge. We have the wifi system at the new RV resort up and operational. Satellite TV avalable in the upper RV resort
25% discount to active or retired military on daily RV rate. 25% discount to seniors 65 and over on daily RV rate.
Only one discount or coupon may be used on any one visit. Discounts are for daily rates only and are not available on Holiday Weekends.
We are a Passport America Campground. Members will receive the discount when they present their card. Passport discounts are for a maximum of 2 days and are not available on Holiday weekends. Memberships are available at the office.
A-Frame ……………………………. $150.00 night / $905 week
Chalet ………………………………. $150.00 night/ $905 week
Tree House ……………… $175.00 night/ $1055. week
Two night minimum stay with the A-Frame, Chalet or Tree House
Single night stays during the week are avalable with a $40 cleaning fee for the A-Frame, Chalet or Tree House.
No cleaning fee on any other rental.
Log Cabins ……………………………. $100.00 night / $605 week
River Rooms ………………………. $75.00 night / $455 week
Hill Top Rooms ……………………. $60.00 night / $365 week
Lodge Rooms……………………… $60.00 night / $365 week
Lodge Room #4 “The Suite”… $100.00 night/ $605 week
Spring House ………………………. $75.00 night / $455 week
Pet Fee $10.00 per stay in lodging rooms No charge for pets in the campground.
Cancellations can be made up to 7 days prior to stay. Any Cancellations less than 7 days will be charged for 1 day. Cancellations 24 hours or less will be charged for 2 days. All Cancellations must be made by phone.
Prices Subject to Change.
Rules for the Suwannee River Rendezvous
- Quite time is from 11:00p.m. To 7:00a.m. (Don’t be waking up Grandma Susie now)
- Grandpa Frank says “we don’t have any ATV approved trails here at the Rendezvous.” Sorry.
- Please keep all fires in the fire pits.
- All Pets must be on a leash and Please clean up after your pet. (Grandma Susie will not be happy if she has to do it.)
- Pets that are noisy or aggressive must be left home. This is for everyone’s safety and to ensure that everyone enjoys themselves at the Rendezvous.
- Please watch your children at the river and spring. There is no lifeguard on duty and you swim at your own risk.
- Fishing is allowed on the bank, boat ramp, off the dock and at the spring cut. No fishing in the spring itself. The spring is for swimming only.
- Lafayette County is Dry. No alcohol over 6% is sold here and No Alcohol is sold on Sunday. You can drink it, just can’t buy it.
- We are a family establishment so please use alcohol in moderation. Open bottle at your campsite or rental unit only. Thank you for your understanding.
- All of our rental units are non-smoking. Smoking is permitted on all decks and porches. We charge a $150 cleaning fee if you smoke in the rooms. Please dispose of your “butts” in the containers provided. (Grandma Susie and Grandpa Frank really do not want to pick up a slobbered on cigarette butt.)
- Please leave the furniture in the rooms. The squirrles and raccoons have their own.
- Fireworks and firearms may not be used here at the Rendezvous.
- The Rendezvous is in the process of going GREEN. We have recycling contains for aluminum cans, plastic bottles and glass. Please help us save the planet by separating your trash. Thank you.