75 sites are ready to rent!!! The bath house and pool complex are Finished!!!
The Pool complex is finished!!
It is a beautiful complex and we can’t wait to share it with everyone. The large swimming pool is 65′ long and is 3-7 feet deep. The small spa seats 9 and the large spa is 40′ and seats 24. The large spa is kept at 95 degrees. Just perfect to soak away the stress of the day. The Pool complex is open and heated year round. We do close the pool complex when the day time does not reach 60 degrees.
Canoe or Kayak down the Suwannee on your boat or ours. Swim in our heated pools. Visit the numerous springs in our area. Play Bingo and sing along with Grandma Susie on Friday night. Bring your guitar or other instrument and play with Grandma. All genre of music is welcome. Sing Karaoke and play trivia on Saturday night. The lodge is available for cards, games, parties. Let us do the cooking at the Cookin’ Shack Friday-Sunday. Wal-mart is 30 min. away and the town of Mayo with a grocery store, hardware store, two dollar stores, pharmacy, post office and several restaurants is only 10 minutes away.
Large lots with 50, 30 and 15 amp at all sites. A Picnic table and fire ring are included along with WiFi and satellite TV. All of this for $350 a month plus electric. A few of the back in sites have a shade shelter at no extra charge. One site has a screen room with electric and fan. There is a small extra charge for this premium site.
Full hook-up 50 amp Sat. TV: $40 a night, $175 weekly, or $350 + Electric monthly
Free WiFi at the lodge. We have the WiFi system at the new RV resort up and operational. Satellite TV available in the upper RV resort
- 25% discount to active or retired military on daily RV rate.
- 25% discount to seniors 65 and over on daily RV rate.
- Only one discount or coupon may be used on any one visit.
- Discounts are for daily rates only and are not available on Holiday Weekends
We are a Passport America Campground. Members will receive the discount when they present their card. Passport discounts are for a maximum of 2 days and are not available on Holiday weekends. Memberships are available at the office.
Rules for the Suwannee River Rendezvous
- Quite time is from 11:00p.m. To 7:00a.m. (Don’t be waking up Grandma Susie now)
- Grandpa Frank says “we don’t have any ATV approved trails here at the Rendezvous.” Sorry.
- Please keep all fires in the fire pits.
- All Pets must be on a leash and Please clean up after your pet. (Grandma Susie will not be happy if she has to do it.)
- Pets that are noisy or aggressive must be left home. This is for everyone’s safety and to ensure that everyone enjoys themselves at the Rendezvous.
- Please watch your children at the river and spring. There is no lifeguard on duty and you swim at your own risk.
- Fishing is allowed on the bank, boat ramp, off the dock and at the spring cut. No fishing in the spring itself. The spring is for swimming only.
- Lafayette County is Dry. No alcohol over 6% is sold here and No Alcohol is sold on Sunday. You can drink it, just can’t buy it.
- We are a family establishment so please use alcohol in moderation. Open bottle at your campsite or rental unit only. Thank you for your understanding.
- All of our rental units are non-smoking. Smoking is permitted on all decks and porches. We charge a $150 cleaning fee if you smoke in the rooms. Please dispose of your “butts” in the containers provided. (Grandma Susie and Grandpa Frank really do not want to pick up a slobbered on cigarette butt.)
- Please leave the furniture in the rooms. The squirrles and raccoons have their own.
- Fireworks and firearms may not be used here at the Rendezvous.
- The Rendezvous is in the process of going GREEN. We have recycling contains for aluminum cans, plastic bottles and glass. Please help us save the planet by separating your trash. Thank you.
Grandma Susie and Grandpa Frank thanks you for coming and please enjoy yourself here at the Beautiful Suwannee River Rendezvous Resort and Campground!