The Rendezvous is a 65-acre campground that has much to offer campers whether it is a short stay or long-term.
Key West at the Rendezvous – New 161 sites including fenced in lots for your pet.
Convict Camp, also known as the Lower Rendezvous, includes primitive tent sites, water and electric only sites, and FHU 30-amp sites for campers less than 25’ in length.
Primrose Park, also known as the Upper Rendezvous has FHU 50-amp sites for larger campers which include cable and WI-FI.
The Suwannee River Rendezvous Resort & Campground is home to Convict Spring which is a natural fresh water spring that feeds the Suwannee River.
- 15 Primitive tent sites
- 16 Water & Electric (30 amp) sites
- 9 FHU sites for 28’ units or less (30 amp)
- 136 FHU sites for any size unit (50 amp)
- Dog Park Available
- Individual Private Fenced In Sites For Your Pet
- No exotic animals or reptiles allowed
- Dogs must be leashed, non-aggressive and picked up after
- Cats must be leashed
- Fire ring
- Picnic table
- Free Cable (Upper Rendezvous & Lodging only)
- Pool and spa
- Kayak/Canoe Rental & Shuttle
- Dog parks
- Small store
- Catch & Release Pond
- Laundry facilities
- Bath House
- Pet washing station
- Cookin’ Shack (open Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- The Suwannee River
- Lafayette Blue Springs
- Dive Outpost
- Wes Skiles Peacock Springs State Park
- Ichetucknee Springs
- Blue Hole Spring
- Troy Spring State Park
- Stephen Foster Folk Culture Center State
- Gilchrist Springs State Park
- Suwannee River Ranch
- Dragon Fly Ranch
- Little River Springs
- Suwannee River Wilderness State Trail
- Call ahead for lot availability and reservation
- Check-in: 2:00 pm for campsite, 4:00 pm for Lodging
- Check-out: 11:00 am
- If you are going to reserve the same site for the following year, you must make your reservation during check-in.
- Town Park
- Car Wash
- Grocery Store