Try our On Line Reservation System!If you have any questions or want to make reservations, please give us a call at 386-294-2510. Leave a message on the lodge number for the fastest response. We are sorry but we don’t take reservations by e-mail. We will answer any questions by e-mail.
Swimming Pool complex Hours
*************************Summer Hours 9 am to 11 pm*************************
Winter Hours noon to dusk or earlier if weather dictates it. Pool complex is closed if day time temperature does not reach 60 degrees.
Check in is 2:00 pm campground/check in is 4:00 pm lodging. Check out 11:00 am
Pet Fee $10.00 per stay in lodging rooms with $50 deposit.
No charge for pets in the campground.
Cancellations can be made up to 7 days prior to stay. Any Cancellations less than 7 days will be charged for 1 day. Cancellations 24 hours or less will be charged for 2 days.
All cancellations must be made by phone – 386-294-2510
Primitive/per site: $25 per night
Electric and water: $30.00 daily, $137.50 weekly
Full hook-up 30 amp: $35.00 daily, $150.00 weekly
Premium Full hook-up: 50 amp Cable TV: $45 a night, $225 weekly, $450 + Electric monthly
Wifi is available in the lodge. We have wifi and cable TV available in the upper RV resort.
10% discount to active or retired military, seniors 60 and over, and Good Sam members
Only one discount or coupon may be used on any one visit. Discounts are for daily rates only and are not available on Holiday Weekends.
We are a Passport America Campground. Members will receive the discount when they present their card. Passport discounts are for a maximum of 2 days and are not available on Holiday weekends. Memberships are available at the office.
A-Frame ……………………………. $220 per night / $1320 weekly
Chalet ……………………………….. $210 per night / $1260 weekly
Tree House ………………………… $210 per night / $1260 weekly
Two night minimum stay with the A-Frame, Chalet or Tree House
Single night stays during the week are available with a additional $40 cleaning fee for the A-Frame, Chalet, or Tree House.
No cleaning fee on any other rental.
Log Cabins …………………………. $120 per night/ $720 weekly
Lodge Room #4 “The Suite”….. $120 per night/ $720 weekly
River Rooms ……………………….. $95 per night/ $570 weekly
Spring House ………………………. $95 per night/ $570 weekly
Hill Top Rooms ……………………. $85 per night/ $510 weekly
Lodge Rooms………………………… $85 per night/ $510 weekly
Well mannered dogs welcome: $10 pet fee per stay with $50 deposit. No charge for pets in the campground.
Cancellations can be made up to 7 days prior to stay. Any cancellations less than 7 days will be charged for 1 day. Cancellations 24 hours or less will be charged for 2 days. All cancellations must be made by phone.
Prices Subject to Change.
Rules for the Suwannee River Rendezvous
- Quiet time is from 11:00 pm until 9:00 am.
- Frank says “we don’t have any ATV approved trails here at the Rendezvous.” Sorry.
- Insured Golf Carts are allowed on all roads at the resort. Licensed drivers only please. 11 pm quiet time includes the use of golf carts. Please provide proof of insurance when you check in.
- Please keep all fires in the fire pits. Camp fires must be supervised at all times.
- All Pets must be on a leash and please clean up after your pet. (Frank will not be happy if he has to do it.)
- Pets that are noisy or aggressive must be left home. This is for everyone’s safety and to ensure that everyone enjoys themselves at the Rendezvous.
- Please watch your children at the river and spring. There is no lifeguard on duty and you swim at your own risk.
- Fishing is allowed on the bank, boat ramp, and at the spring cut. No fishing in the spring itself. The spring is for swimming only.
- Lafayette County is Dry. No alcohol over 5.63% is sold here and NO Alcohol is sold on Sunday. You can drink it, you just can’t buy it.
- We are a family establishment so please use alcohol in moderation. Open bottle at your campsite or rental unit only. NO glass bottles are allowed near water or common areas, including the pool. Thank you for your understanding.
- All of our rental units are NON-SMOKING. Smoking is permitted on all decks and porches. We charge a $150 cleaning fee if you smoke in the rooms or any cigarette butts or ashes are found in the room. Please dispose of your “butts” in the containers provided.
- Please leave the furniture in the rooms. The squirrels and raccoons have their own.
- Fireworks and firearms may not be used here at the Rendezvous.
- The Rendezvous is in the process of going GREEN. We have recycling containers for aluminum cans, plastic bottles and glass. Please help us save the planet by separating your trash. Thank you.