Welcome and thank you for choosing Suwannee River Rendezvous Resort & Campground (SRRRC) to be your vacation destination and home away from home. Our staff is here to help with anything you may need, just stop by the Lodge and let us know. Our number one rule is to Have Fun; however, to ensure everyone has fun and stays safe we do have Resort Rules listed below.
- Guests and their Visitors must register at the Lodge.
- If you are going to reserve the same site for the following year, you must make your reservation during check-in.
- Parking Passes are required for all vehicles and must be displayed in the windshield.
- Only 2 vehicles and 1 RV per site. No more than 6 people, including visitors per registered guest.
- Visitor parking for RV sites is located at the Pool Pavilion.
- Speed limit is 10 MPH throughout the Resort.
- Quiet hours are 11PM – 8AM. No loud music: if your neighbor can hear it, it is too loud. If you feel disturbed, please call 727.457.3925 or 561.289.3426. Children under 16 years of age must be at their campsite or accompanied by an adult after quiet hour (11:00 pm).
- No unnecessary use of golf carts or ATVs after 11:00pm.
- Free WiFi is available. Our network name is SRRWIFI, there is no password and the network is unsecure.
- Laundry Rooms are in the upper and lower sections of the Resort. Quarters are available at the Lodge.
- Fireworks are not permitted at any time and firearms cannot be used at the Resort.
- Lafayette County is a partially dry county. No alcohol over 6% is sold here and no sales on Sunday.
- Golf cart operators must be at least 16 years old and all drivers must have a valid driver’s license. All persons must always be seated. Must have proof of insurance is required for golf cart operations. There are no ATV trails at the Resort. ATVs are permitted on roads only.
- Parents are responsible for the safety and conduct of their children. Parents will be held liable for all damages, acts of vandalism or injury caused by their children. Children must be at campsite by quiet time. Children should be accompanied by an adult at the pool, river and spring. SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- SRRRC is not responsible for damages caused by other guests, their children or visitors and Acts of God.
- Fishing is allowed on the riverbank, boat ramp and spring run, but you must have a Florida Fishing License. Fishing is not allowed in the spring.
- Enjoy our Catch and Release Pond, it is well stocked and home to our resident Peking Ducks.
- SRRRC is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Lost and Found is located at the Lodge. If you find something, please turn it in. If you lost something, please check with us
- The Lodge and outdoor Dining Deck are non-smoking areas. Shirt and shoes are required inside the dining area of the Lodge after 5pm.
- We have a variety of activities on the weekend; make sure you check the enclosed Activities Schedule and Facebook for up to date events. Signs are also posted throughout the Resort.
- Wrist bands must be worn at all times
Our General Store sells a variety of forgotten items as well t-shirts, novelties, snacks, beer and other essentials, including ice and firewood.
Lodge and General Store Hours:
Mon – Thu : 9am – 7pm
Friday : 9am – 10pm
Saturday : 8am – 10pm
Sunday : 8am – 7pm
Our Cookin’ Shack is “cooked to order” with delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner choices. We also have weekly specials, signature items and the BEST ice cream in town!
Cookin’ Shack Hours:
Friday : 9am – 10pm
Saturday : 8am – 10pm
Sunday : 8am – 6pm
To place an order call: 386.294.1598
- Check in time is 4PM and check out is 11AM.
- Please do not use the room towels for the pool/spring. Complimentary pool towels are available in the Lodge.
- All rooms, cabins and houses are NON-Smoking. There will be a $150 cleaning fee if smoke is detected after check out.
- Extra towels, pillows and blankets are available at the Lodge.
- Well-mannered dogs are welcome! There is a $10 pet fee per stay plus a refundable $50 deposit. Charges will be assessed after checkout inspection.
- Grills and/or campfires are not allowed on any of the wooded porches.
- Check in time is 2PM and check out is 11AM.
- Place household garbage in trash cans located throughout the Resort; please do not leave at site.
- We recycle glass, aluminum, plastic and cardboard. Recyclables must be placed in clear plastic bags next to the trash cans. One bag is provided in this Welcome Package, additional bags are available in the Lodge.
- Rubber donuts or plastic screw-in fittings are required on all sewer connections.
- Do not remove picnic tables and/or benches from sites. If you need extras, please contact the Lodge.
- NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY – SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK. NO diving in the Pool Complex or the spring.
- Swim bands are always required in the Pool Complex.
- Adults must accompany children under the age of 16.
- Registered Guests must be present at the Pool Complex with their visitors.
- No glass allowed in the Pool Complex. No drinks or smoking while in the pool, conversation pool or hot tub. Ashtrays and beverages, other than water, are to remain on tables provided and not on the pools/hot tub decks.
- All fires must always be attended to.
- Campfires are only allowed in the rings provided at each site and throughout the Resort. No trash burning.
- No dumping of charcoal on the ground or in fire pits. Dumping of charcoal, cigarette butts or garbage is subject to a $20 cleaning fee if present at the site after checkout.
- We love dogs but they must be leashed, 6ft max, always. THEY POOP – YOU SCOOP!
- Pets of tent campers must always be attended to by a guest 16 years or older. Pets are not allowed to be left alone at tent sites unless they are crated.
- Charlie’s Dog Park is divided into 5 sections with agility courses and water stations. Poop bags are available at the entrance.
- Well behaved dogs are allowed in the Lodge, Spring and throughout the Resort. Noisy or aggressive pets should be left at home.
- Pets are not allowed in the Pool Complex.
- Dog washing station, with a hairdryer, is located at the Pool/Laundry building. Please clean up when you are finished. Please do not use bathhouses to wash your pets.
We are here to make your visit a wonderful experience. If you have an issue or are not satisfied, please contact the Lodge immediately. After hours, please call me at 727.457.3925 or Craig Colton at 561.289.3426.
Please enjoy your stay and come back to see us again!
PS. If you are a “Happy Camper”, please let us know by ringing the bell as you exit the Lodge!