Wifi Available in the RV Resort
We have a total of 136 full hook up sites.
Snow Birds and full timers will find plenty to do at the Rendezvous.
The smallest site in the Upper Rendezvous is 40X80, so we can fit any size RV. The original Lower Rendezvous is still available for guests with the smaller RV’s (under 25′). All guests with RV’s are welcome to stay in the Upper Rendezvous (sites 101-236).
Upper Rendezvous sites are 50 amp. Each site has a picnic table and fire ring as well as WiFi and Satellite Cable TV.
Rates: Back-In Sites $45 per night plus tax / $225 per week plus tax / $450 monthly plus tax and electric
Pull-Thru Sites $50 per night plus tax / $250 per week plus tax / $475 monthly plus tax and electric
Back-In Sites w/Shade Shelters $50 per night plus tax / $250 per week plus tax / $475 monthly plus tax and electric
Pull-Thru Site w/Shade Shelter (#166) & Screened Gazebo w/electric $55 per night plus tax, $275 per week plus tax, $500 monthly plus tax and electric
Pull-Thru Site w/Shade Shelter (#127) $55 per night / $275 per week plus tax
The pool complex is beautiful!!
We can’t wait to share it with our guests. The large swimming pool is 65′ long and is 3-7 feet deep. The small spa seats 9 and the large spa is 40′ and seats 24. The large spa is kept at 95 degrees – just perfect to soak away the stress of the day. The pool complex is open and heated year round. The pool complex is closed when the daytime temperature does not reach 60 degrees.
Canoe or Kayak down the Suwannee on your boat or ours. Visit the numerous springs in our area. Play Bingo on Friday nights. Participate in Frank’s Pigeon Races, Chicken Poo Bingo, sing Karaoke, and play Trivia on Saturday nights. The Lodge features a book exchange, DVDs for check out, games, cards, and small general store.
Grandma Susie’s Cookin’ Shack is open Wednesday 11am-1pm (limited menu) Friday-Sunday with a large breakfast, lunch, and dinner menu and, of course, ice cream treats.
The town of Mayo is within 10 miles and has a grocery store, hardware store, two Dollar stores, pharmacy, post office, and several restaurants.
FREE WiFi at the Lodge and Upper Rendezvous. Satellite Cable is available in the Upper Rendezvous.
- 10% discount to active or retired military on daily RV rate.
- 10% discount to seniors 60 and over on daily RV rate.
- Only ONE discount or coupon may be used per visit.
- Discounts are for daily rates only and are not available on holiday weekends.
We are a Passport America Campground. Members will receive the discount when they present their card. Passport America discounts are for a maximum of 2 days and are not available on holiday weekends. Passport America memberships can be purchased at the office.
Discounts are applied ONLY when you contact the front desk. The online booking service will NOT apply any discounts.
As a reminder, when checking in, park your rig at the Upper Rendezvous and walk or drive your car down to office.
Rules for the Suwannee River Rendezvous
- Quiet time is from 11:00 p.m. To 9:00 a.m.
- Check in 4:00 pm for Lodging and 2 pm for RV/tent sites. Check out 11:00 am (Call for possible early check-in the night before)
- Grandpa Frank says “we don’t have any ATV approved trails here at the Rendezvous.” Sorry.
- Insured Golf Carts are welcome on the Roads at the resort. Licensed drivers only please. 11pm Quiet time includes the use of golf carts, gas or electric. Please provide proof of insurance when you check in.
- Please keep all fires in the fire pits. All camp fires must be supervised at all times.
- All Pets must be on a leash and Please clean up after your pet. (Grandma Susie will not be happy if she has to do it.)
- Pets that are noisy or aggressive must be left home. This is for everyone’s safety and to ensure that everyone enjoys themselves at the Rendezvous.
- Please watch your children at the river and spring. There is no lifeguard on duty and you swim at your own risk.
- Fishing is allowed on the bank, boat ramp and at the spring cut. No fishing in the spring itself. The spring is for swimming only.
- Lafayette County is Dry. No alcohol over 5.63% is sold here and No Alcohol is sold on Sunday. You can drink it, you just can’t buy it.
- We are a family establishment so please use alcohol in moderation. Open bottle at your campsite or rental unit only. No glass bottles are allowed near water or common areas, including the pool. Thank you for your understanding.
- All of our rental units are non-smoking. Smoking is permitted on all decks and porches. We charge a $150 cleaning fee if you smoke in the rooms or if we find cigarette butts or ashes in the room. Please dispose of your “butts” in the containers provided.
- Please leave the furniture in the rooms. The squirrels and raccoons have their own.
- Fireworks and firearms may not be used here at the Rendezvous.
- The Rendezvous is in the process of going GREEN. We have recycling contains for aluminum cans, plastic bottles and glass. Please help us save the planet by separating your trash. Thank you.
Please enjoy yourself here at the Beautiful Suwannee River Rendezvous Resort and Campground!